FINANCING PURCHASE OF REAL PROPERTIES
1. All entries are to be in numerals (e.g. 2500500) and without commas, spaces or RM.
2. Purchase price must be stated
here for loans secured to buy residential property from Housing
3. Business carried through by special exertion in exceptionally short space of time.
4. Preparing and filing relevant CCM/SSM company forms.
F. PURPOSE OF TRANSACTION
1. LEGAL FEES
(a) On principal instrument
6. Fees are subject to min of RM300, or RM250 for residential properties purchased from developer (fixed by SRO2006).
7. Disbursements and ad valorem duties on principal document not included.
(b) On subsidiary instrument
2. AD VALOREM DUTIES
10. Exemption on duties, whether wholly or partly, granted from time to time by the government is not factored into the estimation.
* As stipulated in the Solicitors' Remuneration Order 2006